Thursday, December 27, 2007

december play

OK. 'Enemy Agent'. Teams of agents and tourists are sent through the wall (presumably Berlin) to try and ferret out the top secret folder and bring it back to their side of the wall all while dodging Stazi/CIA thugs. I was positive our team would lose as our agents were quickly exposed but HA! Thanks to quick thinking the game ended in a ...TIE?!?! What the?! A flippin' tie!? Still ...worlds better than VV (see below)


Yes! Video Village! Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls it's time to play that creature from the '50s VIDEO VILLAGE!!!(applause). So bad a board game that I'm glad I don't appear in this photo and it can clearly be seen that one embarrassed gamester chooses to hide. Played in teams and I think my team lost. The most boring game ever.I told a buddy about this and he got excited as he had it as a kid. I gave it to him for Xmas. Sucker!

No comments: