Monday, March 28, 2011

This was the first episode of Perry Mason I've ever watched in my life. Very appropriate that I started with the first episode. Not sure why Mason was not a staple in our household growing up. It was on CBS on Saturday's from 7:30 - 8:30 opposite People are Funny and Perry Como. But on second thought how could you not watch Linkletter or an ex-barber. Blame Game led us astray on the course of the plot which led me to pick the butler. Unfortunately there was no butler in this episode. The board game was not much better with my strategy failing me miserably. I can't remember the last time I won. I'm the anti-Lou Gehrig of game night. My consecutive loss streak must be in the 40s. Maybe it would help if I listened while the rules were explained. Or not.

1 comment:

board.n.room said...

Perry Mason virgin? Well I'll be...