Thursday, September 29, 2011

How to Draw a Comic Book


Vampirella

This is what I was up against. In my mind I couldn't help but take a drawing lesson. Using two circles to make a human figure. Two circles. Medicate me.

Fear of heights.

Towering

Up we go.

The Human Flies

The Colonel takes this.

On Top

Hey, I wuz distracted.

Sky Runner

Finally, a game that requires BRAINS!

BRAINS!

Dr. Kirby explains the concept.



What he didn't explain was how he "doctored" the dice in the first round. The Frog tries his luck.



I emerge from my drawing lesson to master the second round.

Master Zombie

Then the Zombie Showdown. Colonel displays the minty freshness.



I take the Duel.



And then my camera ran down. The last game was a fishing competition. Colonel was grumpy because he didn't have no fishin' buddy. Dr. & me trumped with three trophy swimmers. Kind of like this:

Barry, Bruce & trout

It was swell to get back to the table.

No comments: