Friday, May 23, 2008

Let Evil Reign!

There are five immutable laws of nature:
1. Clowns are not funny.
2. Ventriloquist dummies always become sentient and turn on their masters.
3. Zeus is a very good doggie. Yes you are! Yes you are!!!
4. Dr. Raymond Kirby always chooses the red token, because red is the color of evil as well as the color of my true love's hair.
5. Dr. Raymond Kirby has to win once in a while...
What more can I say? With Drac Vader (as opposed to his uninteresting noodge of a brother, Dennis Vader, chief proctologist to the emperor) as my avatar, how could I lose? It was pre-ordained (post-ordination being entirely useless in the rough and tumble world of board gaming) that Dr. K must be victorious, not to mention overwhelmingly haughty about said victory. Bwa-hahahahahahahaha! Let evil reign!! And to all of you green token and yellow token and blue token people out there I say: FEEZIL!
We now return control of your blog to you.

Good day. I said GOOD DAY!

Good dog, Zeus....

No comments: