Friday, June 13, 2008

In June the Timuz is sweet

Putzing about with the camera as I waited for gamers to arrive for the traditional pregame repast I took this hint of our undisclosed location which is actually the POV for the photo and not its subject either reflected or direct. But who's the dude? And what are his intentions? And what's TIMUZ?

Killing time. The oh so pleasent early June evening was also not without the occasional distraction in passing of the female persuasion. After I had holstered my camera, alas. Yes, you wish. If necessary refer to "Frank can run but he can't hide" from this March.


Finally fed, we proceed to the gaming. What have we here? Col. Blame unveils a Game Night first, an original confection called They Live in Fear Among Us.





Communal paranoia! Red, green and blue aliens! I was first to reveal my alienosity but, unlike the Doctor, had no difficulty "passing" amongst the Angry Mob. I was apprehended by the feckless Sheriff but was released before you could say "habeus corpus" and slithered victorious to the nearby Swamp. Up yours earth people!


Here I whisper sweet alien nothings in the Widow Smith's ear. T.L.I.F.A.U. has adjustments to be made but shows real promise for earth gamers and those of extra-terrestial origin alike.
Second round, Showdown Yahtze. The dice did everything I asked of them. I exhausted my supply of point tokens and still rolled on. There's madness in them dice, I tell you.

As always, full color, suitable for framing, Game Night photos (those seen here and bonus pics as well) can be found at the Game Night flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23129636@N02/sets/72157603820898882/

1 comment:

Red Frog said...

What's that you're smokin' Winner?
Twice is nice. But liquor is slicker when you're playin' on sticky wicker.

I rest my case on the floor.